February 10, 2018

Period 4 days late – 8 important Reasons -Why Was My Period Late

Period 4 days late. when your period is 4 days late first question in your mind is that I pregnant? But there are many reasons and cause […]
February 10, 2018
RH-Negative Mother Sensitized And Desensitizing

RH-Negative Mother Sensitized And Desensitizing

”About 85 % of people have the Rhesus factor in their red blood cells they are Rhesus positive. The other 15 % who lack the factor […]